CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

me + him

me + him
lovely moment





Followers

Cheritera Chinta Antara Kita Berdua

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

GAP

i feel like there a gap between us. since the day that you mad at me. there is always a gap. 
the words you throw at me. its hurting me.

 i  admit i hurt you first. but you keep mentioning it. it hurt me every time.  
every single time you remind me to it. it hurt me inside.

i feel like all those effort i did to win your heart back are useless. i feel like you purposely remind me of it to tell me that you wont forget what i did to you. 

will you let it go. i admit it was my fault. please just let it go. and let me keep showing you my effort. its been few times you said to me if i couldnt handle it i can give up

dayummm, are you crazy? after these 4 damn years then you want me to give up?? after what we've been thru then you want me to give up?? after what we did you want to give up??
if i want to give up i can do it long before
 
others than my family, you are the reason why i keep shine everyday i wake up. but now i lost it. i couldnt shine as i was before
 
wow, never realized you had a great effect  in my life.

0 comments: